On 19 September 2021, from 10:00 to 20:00, the Passion Amiga Day, the event dedicated to best computer of the world, theAmiga (joking, but not too much). To participate you will need to go to Spoleto, in Piazza Garibaldi 34. Admission will be completely free, despite the presence of some high-level exhibitors, more numerous than in the previous edition. Obviously they are all related to the world of retrogaming:
- GamesReplay.net (), which will install 10 Amiga and non-Amiga stations for free use by visitors
- Passione Amiga, the only paper magazine in Italian completely dedicated to the Amiga
- Sbrat, who will create personalized caricatures for those who wish
- VirtualWorks, the only Italian Amiga store
- ZZap !, which will present issue 2 of the magazine
Passione Amiga and Zzap! they will be available for purchase during the day.
The Passion Amiga Day will also see some dating with Italian personalities linked to the Amiga world. Let’s read the complete program of the day:
- 10.00 am – Stand opening and start of the event
- 10:30 am – Welcome by Paolo D’Urso
- 16:00 – Presentation of Passione Amiga by the editorial staff of Passione Amiga
- 16:30 – A work in progress C game framework by Lorenzo Di Gaetano
- 5.00 pm – My name, marked from the 1980s onwards by Guglielmo Cancelli
- 8.00 pm – Stand closure and end of the event
About the anti-covid standard, as specified on the official page of the Amiga Day Passion, the location of the event is a 12th century cloister in the center of the city of Spoleto. The event will be held under the arcades, therefore being an open space (but in case of rain it will be held anyway, as we will be protected by the arcades) it will NOT be necessary to show any Green Pass to access.