Gamelife opened i preorder di Horizon Forbidden West for PS4 and PS5, with the Standard versions of the game also including one in the price PSN top-up from 20 euros.
Specifically in the store portal, which you can reach at this address, you can book the Standard Edition, the Special Edition and the Collector’s Edition of Aloy’s new adventure. There Standard Edition is available at a price of € 71.00 for PS4 and € 81.00 for PS5 and in both cases it is included in the price a 20 euro top-up for PSN, which makes the promotion very attractive. Please note that the offer is only valid for the Standar Editions.
The Special Edition is available for pre-order at a price of 81.00 euros for PS4 and 91.00 euros for PS5 and includes the following contents:
- Full Game
- SteelBook case for the physical copy of the game
- Digital soundtrack (to be redeemed via voucher)
- Mini art book
Finally the Collector’s Edition of Horizon Forbidden West can be booked at the price of 220.00 euros and includes:
- SteelBook di Horizon Forbidden West
- Game download code to be redeemed via voucher in the box
- Original statues of a Tremorzanna and Aloy
- The statues require assembly; detailed instructions included in the package!
- Mini artbook
- 2 special outfits (elite Colossus Carja and elite Thunder Nora)
- 2 special weapons (Colossus Carja shortbow and Thunder Nora slingshot)
- Resource pack to use in the game: ammo, potions and travel kit
- Alpha Wind Breaker Piece for Mechanical Knockout
- Pose and special face paints for Photo mode
- Digital soundtrack
- Digital version of The Sunhawk, the first graphic novel based on Horizon Zero Dawn
We also remind you that all those who pre-order any edition of the game (physical or digital) will be able to obtain theoutfit and the spear by Nora Legacy to be used in game.
Horizon Forbidden West will be available exclusively for PS5 and PS4 starting in February 18, 2021. Sony recently retraced its steps and announced that the upgrade from the PS4 to the PS5 version will be completely free for all users.