The Ministry of Education has sent schools a note with instructions for the management of the green pass platform. There is also a specific manual attached.
The national platform for the control of the green pass is launched. Thanks to the collaboration between the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Health, from Monday 13 September, with the start of lessons in most regions of Italy, school managers, or their delegates, will have an agile tool at their disposal to control , in real time, every day, the status (active / inactive) of the green pass of school employees.
The platform, explains the Ministry in a press release, will be included in the information system of the Ministry of Education, already known to managers. The check will take place in a few steps.
Just enter the system and select your school to be able to view, in full respect of privacy, the list of active and inactive passes.
The steps for the functioning of the control were explained today to the managers with an explanatory note sent to the schools together with a brief user manual and a video that illustrates the functions of the platform.
Each manager will be able to view, once entered the platform, both his own school and those of which he should be regent. All in one screen. It will be possible to delegate control to another employee of the school. The whole system is designed to safeguard privacy: it is not possible to know the reason for an inactive green pass.
There is a specific assistance service active from Monday to Friday from 7 to 14 to collect questions and reports.
Here’s what the manager or delegate will need to do:
- use your personal access credentials (user-id and password) to access the “Surveys” area of SIDI and select the new function “Survey on schools – Green pass check”, from any workstation connected to the internet;
- it only displays the list of the mechanographic codes of the main state institutes of its competence, automatically identified by SIDI on the basis of the management positions registered on the system;
- select the mechanographic code of the school of competence to view the list of the names of the teachers and ATA staff for an indefinite and fixed term for which the actual presence in service is expected;
- selects, from the list of staff in service at the school, the names on which he wants to activate the process of verifying possession of the valid Green Pass;
- displays the list of selected personnel with the indication of the validity status of the Green Pass