“Salvini chasing the no-vax? So there’s Giorgetti”, the game that angers Draghi – Libero Quotidiano

“Salvini chasing the no-vax? So there’s Giorgetti”, the game that angers Draghi – Libero Quotidiano
“Salvini chasing the no-vax? So there’s Giorgetti”, the game that angers Draghi – Libero Quotidiano

Giovanni Floris was a guest in the studio a On air – the broadcast of La7 conducted by Concita De Gregorio and David Parenzo – in view of the resumption of Tuesday. Obviously, the discussion was centered on the political clash taking place on Green Pass and a possible one vaccination obligation: discussion that is far from the control room and also from what the majority of Italians think. “There is a very big risk that politics will become official and talk Mario Draghi solves problems, ”Floris said.

“We think more and more about politics separated from the facts that must be resolved – he added – this represents a big risk from the point of view of the country’s political culture. Matteo Salvini he spends all his leadership against the obligation to vaccinate and against the extension of the Green Pass, yet his premier is in favor, even the President of the Republic reiterates a line that is linked to common sense but not to politics. The secretary of the league goes against his own government and what happens? Nothing. If it becomes official that one thing is politics and another is real life, common sense remains the monopoly of Draghi and Mattarella”.

Then Floris tried to explain why Salvini chases the no-vax even though 70% of his voters are also in favor of the obligation: “In his idea he tries to take the other 30%, anyway that 70 does not lose it because Giorgetti is there. Without wanting to disrespect Salvini, however, part of the electorate sees Giorgetti as a point of reference, I am referring to entrepreneurs and VAT numbers in the North ”.

Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.

Source

Salvini chasing novax Giorgetti game angers Draghi Libero Quotidiano

PREV Evangelical women in Italy at the ecumenical vigil for peace in Colombia
NEXT CheBanca !, new commercial organization for the network – Bluerating.com