Municipality 2 of Milan, in collaboration with the Volunteer Organization La Fabbrica, presents a full day of shows and events dedicated to all age groups.
The initiative will take place in the prestigious setting of the Martesana Amphitheater in Milan, with completely free and free admission, in compliance with current health safety regulations.
The program includes activities for the little ones with the presence of inflatables for the whole day, and a show of soap bubbles and clowning in the afternoon, thanks to the presence of the renowned Magician Stralunato.
The Town Hall 2 Festival is characterized by a long series of concerts and musical performances. From 2.00 pm to 11.30 pm a long series of local and nationally renowned artists will alternate on the prestigious stage, ranging from Milanese songwriting, to rock, pop and swing. The evening will be closed by Andrea Rock, a well-known speaker of Virgin Radio, who with his “The Rebel Poets” will give all those present Irish music and ballads under the starry sky of the Ex Parco Martesana.
Here is the rich program of the day in detail:
– 10.00 / 18.00 INFLATABLES and ANIMATION for CHILDREN;
– 14.00 CANTAUTONOMI singer-songwriter of the Milanese tradition with Luisenzaltra, Al Vox, Campaner, Blufango, Marco Crupi, Giardini King Kong, Anemos Mialo ‘, Jack Anselmi and Franz Englaro;
– 16.00 the MAGO STRALUNATO magic show and giant bubbles for “children of all ages”;
– 17.30 live CONCERTS with Elektra and Rougenoire;
– 20.30 Concerti live con THE BLIND RATS vocal swing quartet, HOUND DOG ROCKERS rock’n’roll and rockabilly, ANDREA ROCK & THE REBEL POETS.
Entrance to the concert area allowed only with Green Pass, certificate of healing no later than 6 months or antigenic / molecular swab carried out within the previous 48 hours.
email: [email protected]
Wait a moment: we are loading the map of the place …