- The announcement of the Chamber of Commerce of Catanzaro and PromoCatanzaro
- Contribution of 1,100 euros
- The event from 2 to 10 October
Until 9:00 pm on 13 September, the companies in the wine sector in the province of Catanzaro interested in participating in the fair “Milan Wine Week” they will be able to apply for admission to the public notice issued by PromoCatanzaro, a special company of the Chamber of Commerce of the regional capital, with which the economic contribution of the Entity to the participation costs is foreseen.
The event will be held in the Lombard capital from October 2nd to 10th and foresees, for the participating companies, a cost of 1,400 euros + VAT. Of these, 1.100 euro will be covered by the PromoCatanzaro contribution.
The services included in the fee are:
- acquisition of the area and stand set-up;
- assistance by qualified personnel during the exhibition; ù
- use by reservation of 60 business lounges for private appointments;
- ice service and sommelier assistance in the dining room;
- logistic management of wines, delivery to the stand and temperature managed by the FISAR Sommeliers;
- inclusion in the physical and digital catalog of the event;
- insertion of the company in the official Wine Business City app, from which it will be possible to request and receive requests for appointments with distributors, Horeca, export managers, etc .;
- n. 20 invitations to the event reserved for each company;
- participation in Wine Business Forum, the largest Italian Forum for the world of wine (It will also be possible for the wineries managed by Under 40, to participate in the networking event Wine Generation Forum, a high-level training event dedicated to young people in the sector who through round tables, plenary sessions and thematic workshops they stimulate the growth of the sector and of individual companies;
- presence of logo in all communication materials;
- printed guide: 1 ADV page dedicated to the initiative;
- social (FB + IG): 1 dedicated post during the event;
- inclusion of events in the official calendar of the event;
- presence of the company in the map of the event;
- access to the Wine Networking Hub of the Digital Wine Fair platform to easily connect and chat with all registered sector operators.
Milan Wine Week
“Milan Wine Week “ is the first system event in Italy dedicated to the world of wine, capable of bringing together and involving at the same time the main interlocutors of the wine sector from all over the world – opinion leaders, producers and organizations, operators and the press – and the general wine public lover.
How to apply for the grant
To formalize the registration to the initiative, the interested companies must, exclusively by certified e-mail, the registration form (available on the website www.cz.camcom.it) duly completed at [email protected]