06 September 2021 08:53
A fire devastated a clothes shop in Piazza Bottini in Milan (Lambrate area) on the evening of Sunday 5 September.
Everything happened around 10:40 pm, as reported by the provincial command of the fire brigade in Milan. The firefighters of via Messina intervened on the spot with two vehicles and the flames were extinguished within an hour. The owner of the business, a 38-year-old native of Bangladesh, was taken ill while the fire was being extinguished; he was rescued by the 118 health workers and accompanied to the Città Studi emergency room in green code.
It is not yet clear what triggered the flames, investigations are underway on the case by the carabinieri of the Milan Duomo company, who intervened on the spot with a mobile patrol. For the moment, the detectives are investigating 360 degrees.