its Pokémon Unite a new fighter has just arrived, Gardevoir, which has expanded the roster of the Nintendo Switch MOBA even further. Now, a
revealed the presence of new wrestlers, including Blissey e Sylveon which, in the future of Pokémon Unite should become part of the fighters.
UPDATE UNITE #3— Eclipse 🌑 𝕯𝖆𝖗𝐤𝖗𝖆𝖎 𝖀𝖒𝖇𝖗𝖆! (@eclipse_tt) July 27, 2021
Here all the Known Bosses Base Stats:
⬇️ More Below ⬇️
At the moment, only two creatures would have confirmed playable roles in Pokémon Unite, namely Blissey and Sylveon, but no other information is known about these yet. Other 15 little monsters should appear in the game soon, i.e .:
The roles of all these Pokémon have not yet been confirmed and come from Unite’s 0.3.0.2 beta. Some of these monsters could become playable characters or NPCs that can be found on the map. We already know that Venomoth is a wild Pokémon and the presence of Venonat in this list could be a bit confusing, perhaps the latter has been totally canceled from the game plans.
In addition, Blissey and Sylveon is also added Greedent as a playable character, some rumors are also talking about an arrival of Marshadow, but there is no concrete proof. In addition to these fighters, the stats of the various bosses have also turned up:
- Zapdos: PS 6610, Att. 162, Dif. 250, Dif. Spe. 250
- Drednaw: PS 4290, Att. 185, Dif. 250, Vel. 2300, Dif. Spe. 250
- Rotom: PS 4290, Att. 185, Dif. 250, Vel. 3000, Dif. Spe. 250
- Regigigas: PS 8640, Att. 232, Dif. 250, Dif. Spe. 250
- Avalugg: PS 8640, Att. 232, Dif. 250, Vel. 3000, Dif. Spe. 250
- Araquanid: PS 4130, Att. 122, Dif. 250, Vel. 4000, Dif. Spe. 250
- Zapdos 4v4: PS 5000, Att. 200, Dif. 300, Att. Spe. 100, Dif. Spe. 300