The Green Certification COVID-19 – EU digital COVID certificate was born on the proposal of the European Commission to facilitate the free and safe movement of citizens in the European Union during the COVID-19 pandemic.
It is a digital and printable (paper) certification, which contains a two-dimensional barcode (QR Code) and a qualified electronic seal. In Italy, it is issued only through the national platform of the Ministry of Health.
Green Pass, decree law published in the Official Gazette. Here’s how to get certified if you don’t have the internet [PDF]
Green Pass, how it works for children and adolescents: useful information
Minors and children can also have the Green pass. Although the minimum age for requesting documentation is two years, children under six will not have to swab to apply for certification.
babies and children under 2 years I’m excluded from the obligation certification;
children from 2 to 5 years may have the green pass, ma they are not obliged to do the swab;
children from 6 years up must obligatorily do the swab to receive the Green Certification;
from 12 to 17 years old, in addition to the tampon, they can also be vaccine.
For all, the healing is valid.
For children between two and five years, for which requesting the green pass it is not mandatory to undergo the test. The board of the green number for anyone who has to travel abroad during this period is to call the number 1500 and consult the provisions in force for the Country to which you are headed.
the mode to receive the Green Certification for minor children are the same reserved for adults. It can be downloaded from government site dedicated to the Digital Green Certificate by entering the code received via sms. Once obtained, the document will be available in print and digital format. Alternatively, you can ask for the pass with Immune App by entering the code, or by using the Electronic Health Record.
It is also possible to request the Green Pass at your doctor or pharmacist with the health card. With the’App Io certification will come automatically loaded between documents, without the need to enter codes.
From 6 August it will also be used to access the following services and activities:
- catering services provided by any establishment for consumption at the table, indoors;
- shows open to the public, sporting events and competitions;
- museums, other institutes and places of culture and exhibitions;
- swimming pools, swimming centers, gyms, team sports, wellness centers, even within accommodation facilities, limited to indoor activities;
- festivals and fairs, conferences and congresses;
- spas, theme and amusement parks;
- cultural centers, social and recreational centers, limited to indoor activities and with the exception of educational centers for children, including summer centers, and related catering activities;
- gaming rooms, betting rooms, bingo halls and casinos;
- public competitions.
The Certification must certify that it has been done at least one dose of vaccine or be negative results on a molecular or rapid swab in the previous 48 hours or to be recovered from COVID-19 in the previous six months.