With the start of the Summer Sale on PlayStation Store, there are many PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 games available at a very low price.
In addition to several games for less than 4 euros on PlayStation Store, the Sony digital store promotes multiple productions to one price less than 10 euros. Among the latter, there are both exclusive signed by PlayStation Studios, and multi-platform titles or rich expansions. Below, we offer you a small selection of particularly interesting occasions:
- Uncharted 4 A Thief’s End: already part of the PlayStation Hits line, the work of Naughty Dog that brings to an end the adventures of Nathan Drake is now offered for 9.99 euros;
- Dark Souls Remastered: discounted by 75%, the updated version of the FromSoftware masterpiece is offered at 9.99 euros;
- Steep: Ubisoft winter sports are discounted by 50%, with a price of 9.99 euros;
- The Crew 2: between boats, cars and airplanes, players can explore the virtual USA at the price of 9.99 euros, with an 80% discount;
- Red Dead Online: the multiplayer declination of the acclaimed Red Dead Redemption 2 is also discounted by 50%, with a price of 9.99 euros;
- Untitled Goose Game: the peculiar adventure dedicated to the spiteful goose is offered for 9.99 euros;
- Kingdom Come Deliverance Royal Edition: discounted by 75%, the Deep Silver production is offered at 9.99 euros;
- Destiny 2 Forsaken / Shadowkeep: Destiny 2 expansions are offered at € 9.99 each, with a 60% discount;
We remind you that the Summer Sale will remain available on PlayStation Store until next time August 5, 2021.