Tokyo, 24 July 2021 – First day to be framed for theItaly a Tokyo 2020. And the medal table of the Olympics smiles. Immediately a gold and a silver for the Azzurri, respectively won by Vito Dell’Aquila in the -58kg taekwondo category and by Luigi Samele in the saber. A double result that projects our representative to the second place in the medal table in cohabitation with the Japan. In the head here is the China, with three first places and a third. Three podiums instead for South Korea (one gold and three bronzes). Only one medal, but of the most precious metal, for Ecuador, Iran, Kosovo, Thailand and Hungary, while the Russian Olympic Committee (ROC) and Serbia won two, one silver and one bronze. On the podium also Belgium, India, Holland, Romania, Spain, Taiwan, Tunisia (silver); Estonia, France, Indonesia, Israel, Kazakhstan, Mexico and Mongolia (bronze).
The Italians competing on 25 July
1) China 4 (three golds and one bronze);
2) Italy – Japan 2 (one gold and one silver);
4) South Korea 3 (one gold and three bronzes);
5) Ecuador – Iran – Kosovo – Thailand – Hungary 1 (one gold);
10) Roc – Serbia 2 (one silver and one bronze);
12) Belgium – India – Holland – Romania – Spain – Taiwan – Tunisia 1 (silver);
19) Estonia – France – Indonesia – Israel – Kazakhstan – Mexico – Mongolia 1 (bronze).
Live medal table
Six blues in isolation
© All rights reserved