Roma – The Air company Ryanair has announced its own restart operation on Rome with a maximum of 14 aircraft, who will operate over 470 weekly flights to 80 destinations from Fiumicino and Ciampino airports, included 11 new routes.
Ryanair is restoring connectivity to Rome and Italian traffic, while vaccination programs continue in Europe to coincide with the arrival of the high season.
Voli low cost Ryanair Fiumicino
Low cost flights from Ryanair on Rome Fiumicino include:
- 6 based aircraft (+3 from August)
- 21 routes in total (4 national / 17 international)
- 6 new routes to Chania, Fuerteventura, Liverpool, Tenerife, Santorini and Zakynthos.
- Over 3.2 million passengers pa
- Over 190 weekly flights
Voli low cost Ryanair Ciampino
Low cost flights from Ryanair on Rome Ciampino include:
- 8 based aircraft
- 57 routes in total (2 national / 55 international)
- 5 new routes to Chania, Trapani, Zadar, Zagreb and Suceava.
- Over 5.3 million passengers pa
- Over 280 weekly flights
Italian passengers can book their holidays flying with Ryanair with low cost fares and with the possibility of taking advantage of the offer Zero Flight Change Supplement should their plans change. To celebrate Ryanair has launched a promotion with low cost fares available starting from 19.99 Euro, for travel up to October 2021, to be booked by midnight on Saturday 17 July on the Ryanair website.