Since the beginning of the epidemic from Coronavirus, in Emilia Romagna and are registered 387.906 cases of positivity, 117 more than yesterday, out of a total of 16,922 swabs performed in the last 24 hours. The percentage of new positives on the number of swabs made since yesterday is 0,7%.
The control and prevention activity continues: of the 117 newly infected, 31 they are asymptomatic
On the 31 asymptomatic, 19 were identified thanks to the activity of contact tracing, 7 through i test for risk categories introduced by the Region, 1 through pre-admission test, 1 with the serological screening. For 3 cases it is the epidemiological investigation is still in progress.
The cases for each province
The situation of infections in the provinces can be seen Bologna e Rimini both with 22 new cases, followed by Reggio Emilia (18), Piacenza (17) e Modena (15); then Parma (10), Ravenna (5) e Imolese district (4); then Cesena (2) and finally Ferrara e Forlì (both 1 new case).
These i cases of positivity on the territory since the beginning of the epidemic, which refer not to the province of residence, but to the one in which the diagnosis was made: 23,758 to Piacenza (+17 compared to yesterday, of which 12 symptomatic), 28,803 a Parma (+10, of which 2 symptomatic), 47,084 a Reggio Emilia (+18, of which 15 symptomatic), 65,908 a Modena (+15, of which 12 symptomatic), 82,552 a Bologna (+22, of which 17 symptomatic), 12,681 cases a Imola (+4, of which 1 symptomatic), 23,219 a Ferrara (+1, asymptomatic), 30,613 a Ravenna (+5, of which 4 symptomatic), 17,135 a Forlì (+1, symptomatic), 19.762 a Cesena (+2, symptomatic) and 36,391 a Rimini (+22, of which 20 symptomatic).
No deaths, active cases date back
In the last 24 hours, 9,068 were carried out molecular buffers, by a total of 5.092.866. To these are added also 7,854 quick swabs.
As for people as a whole heal, they are 50 more than yesterday and reach an altitude of 372,458.
I active cases, that is the actual patients, to date are 2,180 (+67 compared to yesterday). Of these, people in isolation the house, i.e. those with mild symptoms that do not require hospital treatment or are symptom-free, are a total of 2,022 (+66), the 92,7% of the total number of active cases.
There are no new deaths. In total, 13,268 deaths remain in the region since the beginning of the epidemic.
Patients admitted to intensive care there are 14 (one more than yesterday), 144 those in other Covid departments (unchanged).
On the territory, the patients admitted to intensive care are distributed as follows: 2 a Piacenza (+1 compared to yesterday), 1 in Parma (unchanged), 4 y Modena (unchanged), 5 a Bologna (unchanged), 1 y Ferrara (unchanged), 1 y Rimini (unchanged). No ICU admission a Reggio Emilia, Imola, Ravenna, Forlì and Cesena.
At 15 were administered as a whole 4.347.299 From
The national bulletin today Wednesday 14 July
- New cases: 2,153, yesterday 1534
- Cases tested: 49579, yesterday 44655
- Swabs (diagnostic and control): 210,599, yesterday 192,543
- molecular: 101602 of which 1964 positive equal to 1.93%, yesterday 1.54%
- rapid: 108997 of which 189 are positive
- Currently positive: 41,700, yesterday 40,649 (+1051)
- Hospitalized: 1.108, yesterday 1.128 (-20)
- Hospitalized in ICU: 151 of which 7 new (-6)
- Deaths after a positive swab: 127,831
- Total positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic: 4,275,846
- Total Discharged / Healed: 4,106,315
- vaccine: 24,801,699 people equal to 45.9% of the population over 12 years old, 58,789,899 doses administered or 92.4% of 43,065,649 doses delivered by Pfizer, of the 6,476,253 delivered by Moderna and gods 11,796,098 AstraZeneca vaccines e 2,254,607 Janssen single doses produced by Johnson & Johnson. The updated vaccine report on the government website. Yesterday 555 thousand doses were administered, of which 476 thousand first doses
- Who was vaccinated. As of today, the vaccination campaign has involved 14 July 2021: 89% of over 80s, 74% of 70-year-olds, and 60% of 60-year-olds, 55% of 50-year-olds, 35% of 40-year-olds, 23% of 30-year-olds and 20% of 20-year-olds and 7% of adolescents fully vaccinated with a double or single dose of JJ.