Reminiscence he is a visionary horror game made with Unity by some students of the ISART DIGITAL school. It’s not super long, but it’s completely free and offers some very interesting ideas from the point of view of the artistic direction.
The player’s goal in Reminiscence is to save the protagonist’s family before time collapses on itself. The gameplay is reminiscent in some ways that of the PT demo, but with variations that are worth trying, such as some really well-made puzzles.
Note the excellent writing and high quality dubbing, which amazes as it is a game developed for school purposes. While we’re here, let’s give some shine to the young authors:
- 3D Creature Artist / Enviro / Props, Textures : Aiden BALON
- 3D Enviro / Props / Texture / Anim : Noura BENCHEKHA
- Game Designer / Scripter : Vincent BIAGINI
- Game Designer / Scripter : Timothé CORMIER
- Level Designer / Narrative Designer : Guillaume LOURENÇO
- Narrative Designer, Voice Actor, Sound Designer : Thomas ROMPRÉ
- Game, Sound, Narrative Designer : Gabriel ST-AUBIN
- 3D Enviro / Props / Textures : Nicolas SAUDE
Reminiscence download page